Lecture Location and Schedule
||no fixed times, weekly schedule aiming for Monday availability
||lecture slides, videos, … weekly
||online via zoom
||Illini Hall 104
||Mon + Wed 11am-noon
Prior to taking this course, students should have acquired the following knowledge:
- A Statistics course such as
STAT 420. or
STAT 425 will be helpful.
- Ability to collaborate in a group project: listen, provide constructive dialog, contribute work
- Motivation for participation in an online class: readings, exercises, … are a key component
- Some basic computer skills; prior programming knowledge is not required but possibly helpful.
- Campus presence for the the CBTF quizzes, on-campus office hours and group project.